Tuesdays tutorial was...interesting. I feel the task of filling out an identykit form is kind of condescending because there is no way to summarise anything about a person from just 2 pages of generalized questions. That point could have been emphasized in fare less time. In all the other aspects though, I felt that I learned quite a lot about myself as a journalist.
the tut forced me to look at why I am studying for this degree. i realized that the tut got me to the point that i am presently at where, I know I don't want to be a field reporter, which is what got me to study in the first place. I can see that I can't handle the pressure of feild journalism or any hard news. I see that my strength definately liees in critical media analysis. in that aspect, I am pleased i was there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment